OB6560 is a quasi-resonant or discontinuous mode PFC controller for AC-DC switching mode power supply applications.
OB6560 features a valley detection after demagnetizing to reduce switching losses and EMI, a current sensing comparator with built-in leading-edge blanking, and a totem pole output ideally suited for driving a power MOSFET.
OB6560 offers great protection coverage including Brown-in/Brown-out protection, dynamic OVP and static OVP, VCC under voltage lockout (UVLO), cycle-by-cycle current limiting, inductor short protection (ISP), internal and external over temperature protection, and gate drive output clamping for external power MOSFET protection.
With added system open loop protection feature, OB6560 shuts down system when the feedback loop is open.
· Quasi-resonant or Discontinuous Mode(DCM) Operation
· Valley switching for minimum switching losses
· Frequency limitation to reduce switching losses
· Low Start-up Current and Operating Current
· Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
· Precise Brown-in/Brown-out Protection
· Under Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis
· Dynamic OVP &Static OVP Function
· Totem Pole Output with High State Clamping
· System Open Loop Protection
· Inductor Short Protection
· Internal and External IC Over Temperature Protection
· Audio Noise Free
· AC-DC SMPS
· Flat TV
· PC Power Supplies